UBB Store

Aoace Gaming Pc Amd Ryzen 7 5700x 32gbs Of Ddr4 Ram 1 Tb SSD GeForce RTX 5060
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Aoace Gaming Pc Amd Ryzen 7 5700x 32gbs Of Ddr4 Ram 1 Tb SSD GeForce RTX 5060
Price: US $1150.00
I just got it about 2 months ago for Christmas and I’m Turing 16 and wanna get a car and I’m going to sell this for money to help its been barley used and is in great condition and runs amazing fps in high performance games and can run any game you want at high fps and I over clocked it perfectly so the temps don’t get too high and it has a more fps boost

Buy Now