Apple MacWrite and MacPaint User’s Manuals – Excellent Condition
The Apple 1984 MacWrite and MacPaint User's Manuals are vintage instructional guides specific to the Macintosh computers released by Apple in that year. These manuals provide detailed information on how to use the MacWrite and MacPaint software, offering users a comprehensive understanding of the features and functions of these early computer applications. Originating from the United States, these manuals hold historical significance as they represent the early days of personal computing and are sought after by collectors and enthusiasts of vintage computing technology.
I am the original owner and it has beenstored in a temperature controlled non-smoking environment.
SHIPPING
Shipping fordomestic customers onlyto a residential or business address in the United States.
Do not offer or purchaseif you are based outside the United States (or use a surrogate in the United States) and then use a mail forwarding service from the United States to a foreign country.
Shipping will be via USPS Media Mail with tracking. Shipping is Monday through Friday, I do not ship over the weekend and/or on holidays.
Upon receipt of payment, the itemwill usually ship the next business day or within 48 hours depending on the time of day the item was won and paid for.I provide tracking information on all shipments.
PAYMENT
Payment must be received within 2 days of close of sale or sale.
I reserve the right to re-list items if the successful buyer does not respond to a confirmation notice within 3 days or pay for merchandise within 2 days of close of sale or sale.
response
Please note my positive response rating.
Lastly, please be considerate and leave positive response once your item arrives and you are satisfied, and I will do the same.
Thank you!
578
