UBB Store

Apple Macintosh iMac (2000) Software Media Pack 600-8319
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple Macintosh iMac (2000) Software Media Pack 600-8319
Price: US $29.99

This listing is for aApple Macintosh iMac (2000) Software Media Pack 600-8319. The item(s) picturedare the actual item(s) you will receive. Included are the following:

  • iMac Software Install
  • iMac Software Restore
  • Apple Hardware Test
  • iMovie 2

Please refer to the ConditionDescription section for any additional information and the photos for the versions of the software. Shipping is $4.99 and will be shipped via USPS Ground Advantage.

If you have any questions or concerns about the item orsale details, please ask before buying. I am posting other items and willcombine shipping if additional items are purchased. Please just request aninvoice before making payment so I can adjust the totals and update theinvoice. If you pay separate shipping, I will refund anything over the actualshipping/postage price. Thanks for viewing this listing.



Buy Now