Apple iPad (11th Generation) β 11" Wi-Fi, 128GB β Silver β 2025 Model
Selling my Apple iPad (11th Generation) in Silver, with 128GB of storage and Wi-Fi. This is the 2025 model and has been barely used. I purchased it recently and have kept it in excellent condition.
π± Details
β Condition
The iPad has been barely used and is in excellent condition. It works perfectly and has been well cared for.
Before shipping, I will erase all personal information and factory reset the iPad. It will be removed from my Apple account and left ready for the new owner to set up, so it will feel like setting up a new iPad.
π¦ Whatβs Included
Please look carefully at all photos for the exact cosmetic condition and everything included with the sale.
π Shipping
The iPad will be carefully packaged and securely shipped. I will make sure it is fully reset and ready for the buyer before sending it.
Great for: school, work, streaming, browsing, FaceTime, reading, gaming, drawing, taking notes, and everyday use. The 128GB storage provides plenty of space for apps, photos, videos, documents, and games.
