UBB Store

AppleVision 750 Display 17" Monitor M2935 825-4149-B 1997 Trinitron 1280x1024
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
AppleVision 750 Display 17" Monitor M2935 825-4149-B 1997 Trinitron 1280x1024
Price: US $40.00
Item Description/Specifications
  • I tested this with an Apple PowerMac G3 computer. The display powers on and seems to work, but it has two main problems. One, the color has a uniform green cast to it. Two, it has the dreaded "CRT flicker" that makes a 'click' noise as the display flickers. This is usually a sign of internal hardware failure. It may be fixable, but I'm not experienced or confident enough to open up a CRT and try to do anything to it. I have also NOT tested the ADB ports on either side of the display. This is a FOR PARTS OR REPAIR job for whoever might want it. I will include a power cable.
  • The integrated video cable is a combination of a 15-pin serial (male) with ADB cable.
  • What is included in this listing will be shown in the pictures. If you do not see an accessory in the pictures and it is not specifically listed as included in the condition description or the listing description, the accessory is not included. Please read the descriptions completely for exceptions on this.
Payment & Shipping policies
  • I will be handling pickup/delivery of this item via Local Pickup, unless shipping service is desired, in which case the buyer should contact me directly via messages. This is a very heavy and bulky monitor, and shipping would be quite expensive, and with the issues this monitor has I can't personally justify the cost.
Return policies
  • Item may be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Buyer pays for return shipping, unless item is defective.


Buy Now