Art Explosion 750,000 Clip Art Library • Vector/Raster/Photos & Fonts on 5 DVDsClassic Art Explosion clip art collection - 1000s of vector and raster clip art images, plus hundreds of photos, backgrounds and fonts. An all-purpose image collection for home office or graphic artists. This is the DVD collection so everything fits on 5 discs instead of the 48 disc CD collections Art Explosion also produced. One great feature is the font collections that are included. You get full font collections in both Type 1 and TrueType formats from Agfa (223 fonts) and Bitstream (114 fonts). This was my personal use clip art collection for my graphic arts business. It's in very good condition although there is a small rip on the cover of the book (see last photo).
Photos are the actual items for sale.
Check the photos and check my response - then offer with confidence!
General Information: I am not a retailer or full time er - I do not buy items to resell. Unless otherwise noted, all my sales are personal items and the photos are the actual product for sale. I present my sales as clearly and honestly as possible with accurate descriptions and photographs and try to identify potential issues that might be considered a problem for the buyer. Please check my response to see what people say about my merchandise, descriptions, shipping and customer service. I work very hard to make sure each purchase is handled as honestly and fairly as possible for the buyer's satisfaction. If you have any questions or need more information - please ask.
Payment: All sales require immediate payment thru .
Shipping: I ship to the continental United States only, however some sales are available through the Global Shipping Program. Please check to see if your country is eligible for the program before purchasing. If you require special shipping or packaging - please email me before purchasing an item to discuss pricing.
Non-payment: If you have a payment problem, contact me as soon as possible to discuss the issue and to avoid being reported to .
Returns: I do not accept returns. Check my response to see what people say about my item descriptions and delivery times and buy with confidence.
response: I leave response for everyone who leaves response for me. If you have an issue with a sale item or delivery, please contact me before leaving response to see if we can resolve the problem beforehand.
Thank you for checking out my sale!
