UBB Store

Art Mania 10,000 from Nova Media on 2 CD-ROMs for Mac from 1996
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Art Mania 10,000 from Nova Media on 2 CD-ROMs for Mac from 1996
Price: US $19.99
Art Mania 10,000 (2 CD-ROMs)
by Nova Development from 1996
for Macintosh

You are offerding on one (1) copy of Nova Development's Art Mania 10,000 on two (2) CD-ROMs for Mac from 1996. These were mine which I purchased new. Used but in great physical condition. This software requires an older Mac to read and I'm not sure what OS it works with. Tested and ran great on a Mac OS9 machine, but I understand there's a way to read it on modern machines by using an emulator. Photos are of the actual item. Due to age, sold as-is.

All items come from a smoke-free and pet-free home.

Examine photos carefully and ask questions before offerding as returns are not accepted.

Payment expected within 2 business days of sale close or item will be relisted.
Item will ship within 1 business day of completed payment.

offer with confidence - I'm proud of my 100% rating. Thanks for offerding!



Buy Now