Youare offerding on aAsus K52 K52F Bottom Case - Genuine Replacement Part for Enhanced Durability
- Replace the worn or damaged bottom case of your Asus K52 K52F laptop with this genuine Asus K52 K52F Bottom Case.
- This bottom case is specifically designed to fit the Asus K52 K52F model, ensuring a perfect fit and compatibility.
- Made from high-quality materials, this bottom case offers enhanced durability and protection for your laptop.
- The sleek and professional design matches the original aesthetics of your Asus K52 K52F laptop.
- Easy to install, this bottom case comes with the necessary screws and connectors for a hassle-free replacement process.
- Restore the structural integrity of your laptop and protect its internal components with this genuine Asus replacement part.
- Please note that this is a replacement bottom case only and does not include any other parts or accessories.
- Ensure the long-lasting performance of your Asus K52 K52F laptop by replacing the worn or damaged bottom case with this genuine Asus replacement part.
Shipsfrom USA.
Pleasesee pictures for actual item.
ONLYITEMS IN PICTURES ARE INCLUDED.
AllSales for Parts Category are Final – No Returns
*Willonly ship to a confirmedaddress. Thank you!*
In the case of ANYreturn no matter what the reason,we need ALL buyers to open ALL returns as"ChangedMind"and then just list the issue in the comments. Weoffer free returns so you will still get a return label on us and if this isdone it won't affect our return metrics, which will help sellersand buyers out greatly!!If this is not done then it will drag the return out.
I take my reputation very seriously. I work hard for aconsistent 100% customer response rating. I believe excellent customerservice is essential to any thriving business and will do my best within reasonto meet your needs. If you have any issues whatsoever after receiving ouritem please contact me immediately before leaving response and I will do myabsolute best to remedy the situation for you.All Items I sell are100% guaranteed to be authentic or your money back. I do not sell replicas orfakes of any kind.
Disclaimer
Please understand that IF you are buying a used item. Items mayhave wear, stains, tears, or other imperfections. Please always see picturesfor actual items being sold; I strive to cover all angles to accurately portraycondition of item sold.
Items will be shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving payment.I only ship to thecontinental 48 U.S. States.
Payment is due immediately upon purchasing the item(s). Pleasecontact me if you have any questions/concerns.
***Please only offer if you are serious about paying***
Items may be returned within 30 days hassle free from the dateof purchase and must be returned in the exact same condition and packaging thatthey were received in with all original pieces included. Failure to do so mayvoid the return policy. You may return an item for any reason.
PLEASE before leaving Us a Negative Or Neutral response, Contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue, Thank you very much.
