UBB Store

Asus Mini ITX Motherboard for Sale.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Asus Mini ITX Motherboard for Sale.
Price: US $360.00

The ASUS B150I PRO GAMING/AURA LGA 1151 Intel B150 Mini ITX Motherboard is a high-quality product designed for gaming purposes. With a socket type of LGA 1151/Socket H4, it is compatible with Intel CPUs. The motherboard comes with an IO plate and is in excellent working condition, with all key functions working perfectly.


The model is ASUS B150I PRO GAMING / AURA, and it is suitable for use in the computer components and parts industry. Its R2v3 cosmetic grade is C5 - Used Very Good, ensuring that it looks great and is in excellent shape. This motherboard is perfect for gaming enthusiasts looking for a reliable and high-performance product.

Selling this motherboard because I have too many at my house. I hardly build computers now. Getting too old. The Motherboard has the latest Bios as of right now. I also bought the TPM2.0 for Windows 11 compatibility. I was running Windows 11 Pro. No issues on that on my end. The Motherboard has a Core i5 7500T. It also has a 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz kit. The Motherboard posted nicely. Nothing wrong with the Motherboard. I never used it in a build. The Motherboard it's practically new. I can't sell it as new because I don't have the box. Even if I did, it would be an open-box item sale. All sales are final, and no returns are accepted. Please view the item and ask questions before purchasing. Thank you for your support and for viewing the Motherboard.


What you see in the pictures is what you will be getting. I hope to find the original box, if not. I will use another box not belonging to the Motherboard on sale.


No international shipping

No shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.


Only the mainland.



Buy Now