UBB Store

Asus Speakers Original, New. 04072-03690300
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Asus Speakers Original, New. 04072-03690300
Price: US $32.00
I bought these direct from Asus to fix a blown speaker in my Asus laptop. My asus laptop received a firmware update automatically, rebooted automatically and I believe the startup sound blew the speaker.I bought this set from Asus after being on a waitlist and it turns out it is the wrong part. Their site said it was the correct part but it does not match. The box was opened but speakers never installed and are new.My recommendation is to lay eyes on the number on speaker in your laptop and match the exact same part number. Do not trust what you read online.

Buy Now