UBB Store

Atari 1030 Modem - Untested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Atari 1030 Modem - Untested
Price: US $25.00

See pictures for details.


Please ask questions upfront prior to purchase, so there is no misunderstanding on what you'll receive.


If you need particular information let me know I can try to provide more info/pics.

Thanks for viewing my listing.

Please leave me response to ensure you received the item.


I no longer ship to APO / FPO addresses. I WILL CANCEL YOUR SALE. I apologize - shipping t de akes forever and there’s no insurance coverage.


I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SHIPPING COST. ALL THE RATES WENT UP WITH ALL THE CARRIERS. I HAVE INCREASED MY HANDLING TIME TO 5 DAYS PER what is saying to do. I DO GET MY PACKAGES OUT IN 1-2 DAYS.


Thanks again.



Buy Now