UBB Store

Atari Computer BEETLE MOUSE Two-Button Model #BT-2P - BRAND NEW in Box (NOS)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Atari Computer BEETLE MOUSE Two-Button Model #BT-2P - BRAND NEW in Box (NOS)
Price: US $129.99
Condition of unit casing: Near Mint - UNUSED!
Based on what can be seen through clear plastic window, mouse appears to have some discoloration from age, but remains unused and untouched.

Condition of cable: MINT - UNUSED!

Condition of contacts: MINT - UNUSED!

PLEASE NOTE - In order to preserve its NIB condition, this peripheralhas not been tested for functionality. While I have had great success with the vast majority of items I acquired alongside these ones and I hope the same is true here, it is possible that issues exist. I encourage buyers to purchase this item with this understanding, but will of course provide any necessary support to set things right if the item fails in any way to meet your expectations. I'd never want someone to end up dissatisfied with a purchase from my store!

Shipping via USPS Ground Advantage anywhere in the U.S. FREE, Priority mail to the U.S. is $5.50, or Express mail to the U.S. is $27.00. (All shipping methods include Delivery Confirmation.)

Please view my About Me page for a complete run-down of all my policies, as well as a description of the types of games I specialize in, and if you have time, take a glance at the other items I'm currently selling - you might find something you didn't know existed but desperately need, and I'm always happy to combine shipping costs on multiple items won. I take pride in offering the highest quality service I possibly can, and I'm always open to ideas. If you have any questions, concerns, etc., please feel free to contact me. Thank you again, and happy shopping!



Buy Now