UBB Store

B85-A R2.0 ATX Motherboard 4 DIMM PCIe 3.0 x16 w/ 4th Gen i7 I/O Shield Battery
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
B85-A R2.0 ATX Motherboard 4 DIMM PCIe 3.0 x16 w/ 4th Gen i7 I/O Shield Battery
Price: US $75.99
πŸ”§ B85-A R2.0 ATX Motherboard with 4th Gen Intel Core i7 CPU⚑ Motherboard & CPU Bundle

The B85-A R2.0 is an ATX motherboard with an LGA1150 socket. This bundle includes a 4th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, an I/O shield, and a CMOS battery.

Suitable for repairing an existing desktop or building a compatible system.

βœ… Intel B85 Chipset
βœ… 4th Gen Intel Core i7 CPU Included
βœ… LGA1150 Socket
βœ… 4 DDR3 Memory Slots
βœ… PCIe 3.0 x16 Graphics Card Slot
βœ… ATX Form Factor
βœ… I/O Shield and CMOS Battery Included

🧠 Memory & Expansion

The board has four DDR3 DIMM slots and supports up to 32GB of compatible memory. It also has a PCIe 3.0 x16 slot for a compatible graphics card.

RAM and graphics card are not included.

πŸ’Ύ Storage Connections

Includes four SATA 6Gb/s ports and two SATA 3Gb/s ports for compatible storage devices.

This motherboard does not have an onboard M.2 slot. SSDs, hard drives, and SATA cables are not included.

πŸ–₯️ Display Connections

The rear I/O provides DVI and VGA display connections when used with a CPU that supports integrated graphics.

There is no onboard HDMI port.

πŸ“¦ Package Includes

βœ” 1 Γ— B85-A R2.0 ATX Motherboard
βœ” 1 Γ— 4th Gen Intel Core i7 CPU
βœ” 1 Γ— I/O Shield
βœ” 1 Γ— CMOS Battery

❌ Not Included

βœ– RAM
βœ– CPU Cooler / Fan
βœ– Graphics Card
βœ– SSD / HDD
βœ– Power Supply or Computer Case
βœ– Cables or other accessories unless specifically stated

⚠️ Before You Order

Please check that your case supports an ATX motherboard and that your RAM, cooler, power supply, and other components are compatible. Review the listing photos for the item’s appearance and included parts.

On Sep 28, 2026 at 15:29:34 PDT, seller added the following information:

On Sep 28, 2026 at 16:22:05 PDT, seller added the following information:



Buy Now