UBB Store

BC-250 ModDIY Power Cable 8 Pin CPU To Dual 8 pin Microfit 3.0mm, 16 Awg
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
BC-250 ModDIY Power Cable 8 Pin CPU To Dual 8 pin Microfit 3.0mm, 16 Awg
Price: US $17.92

πŸ”Œ MODDIY BC-250 DUAL 8-PIN MICRO-FIT TO EPS/CPU ADAPTER


A Must- Have for all BC-250 builds.


I placed a bulk order with ModDIY (They charge $15 + $10 shipping 2-weeks from china).

I am passing the savings along to the community. You get the best cable on . I get a slightly better chance of surviving the conversation about why we own 1,000 connectors.


πŸ† WHY THIS CABLE DESERVES YOUR ATTENTION


πŸ”Œ 12 pins and 12 wires vs 8 from competitors

A larger connector arrangement than the smaller cables shown in the comparison photo. Yes, I brought a tape measure. This is serious cable science.


πŸ”’ Custom ABS retainer

Helps keep the connection secure and guides the connectors into the correct orientation. My design features a piston as a nod to Valve and because I'm car nuts.


✨ Quality materials

High-quality 16 AWG copper wire and gold pins. The competitor cable uses thinner 18 AWG wire, so this cable gives you a heavier-gauge conductor. The good stuff is underneath the outfit, too.


πŸ–€πŸ’› Black and yellow

Wiz Khalifa’s favorite color scheme


πŸ“ Longer cable

More room to route your wiring comfortably. And because everyone wants an extra inch or two.


πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WHY BUY FROM ME?


🚚 Fast shipping from the USA

Your cable is already on this side of the ocean.


⭐ 100% positive response

Apparently, being helpful and shipping what you promised still works.


🀝 I’m not a douche

An underrated feature in an online seller.


πŸ’ Help preserve a marriage

My wife is going to kill me if I don’t get rid of my computer gear.


⚠️ COMPATIBILITY


Works with any power supply that has an 8-pin EPS/CPU cable.


Use the power supply cable labeled CPU/EPS with this adapter.


You're spreading the load to the board with 2 cables. The PCIe cable connects to the other power connector on the BC-250.

Follow the connection photos in this listing.

πŸ“¦ WHAT YOU GET


Adapter cable with ABS retainer.

May include either a black or stainless-steel M3 screw




Power supply and BC-250 shown for demonstration are not included.



Buy Now