UBB Store

BOOX InkSense Plus Active Stylus Only Compatible with: Palma2 Pro, Go Color 7...
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
BOOX InkSense Plus Active Stylus Only Compatible with: Palma2 Pro, Go Color 7...
Price: US $86.05
Only compatible: Palma2 Pro, Go Color 7 Gen II, Go 7

DO NOT use it on: Tab X C, Note Max, Note Air 4 C, Go 10.3, Go Color 7 Gen I, Tab Ultra C Pro, etc.
Only compatible: Palma2 Pro, Go Color 7 Gen II, Go 7, Not Go Color 7 Gen I
DO NOT use it on: Tab X C, Note Max, Note Air 4 C, Go 10.3, Go Color 7 Gen I, Tab Ultra C Pro, etc.

Buy Now