UBB Store

BROKEN Compaq Presario CQ60-419WM, AMD Sempron @2.1GHz, 320GB HDD Windows 10
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
BROKEN Compaq Presario CQ60-419WM, AMD Sempron @2.1GHz, 320GB HDD Windows 10
Price: US $44.95
It comes as shown. I got it at the recycle center today. It turns on but freezes and doesn't load up windows. It is sold as is for parts or repair. NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, PARTIAL REFUNDS, OR WARRANTY OF ANY TYPE. SPECS ARE NOT GUARANTEED SINCE I COULD NOT POWER IT ON AND I JUST GOOGLED THEM TO FILL IN THE INFO. It may be missing parts or not work. NO CHARGER INCLUDED.
OFFERS: Offers are considered with the offer button only. Please do not message me a price without using the offer button or I will not respond. Thank you.

Buy Now