The Bambu P1S 3D printer with AMS and SUNLU dryer is a high-quality FDM printer system that offers a maximum print size of 256 × 256 × 256 mm. It features a 0.4 mm brass-hardened steel nozzle, touchscreen interface, built-in camera, and on-printer controls for easy operation. The printer also includes features such as full-color printing, adjustable print speed, resume print function, and adjustable layer thickness. Additionally, it has an enclosed build plate, heated build plate, and Wi-Fi interface for convenient connectivity. Overall, the Bambu P1S is a reliable and versatile 3D printer suitable for various printing needs.
Includes: Bambu P1S 3D printer, Bambu AMS (and loaded filament), SUNLU filament dryer system, 2 extra build plates, andmiscellaneous spare parts (nozzles, wipers, cutters, etc) Specs for all items readily available on the web.
This printer was used in an office environment to produce prototype machinery parts.
Bambu slicer software is available on line, and you can download the "Bambu Handy" app to your smart phone for remote operation.
I don't recommend this unit for beginners, some 3D printing experience is required.I am down sizing the shop, and this has to go. Don't hesitate... I can't keep it posted for too long.
Please see the "sellers other items". I'll be listing more 3D printers and supplies soon.
Local pick up only. Located in Salem, MA 01970. Pick up within five days of purchase please, or I'll have to re-list it.Subject to prior sale.
