TeamGroup Elite 32GB DDR5-5600 SODIMM Laptop Memory (1x32GB) RAM
BRAND NEW & SEALED
The TeamGroup Elite 32GB DDR5-5600 SODIMM Laptop Memory consists of one 32GB module, offering a total capacity of 32GB. This high-quality RAM is designed for laptops and features a DDR5 SODIMM form factor with a bus speed of DDR5-5600 (PC5-44800). The Team Group brand ensures reliability, backed by a lifetime manufacturer warranty. With its sleek design and top-notch performance, this RAM is an excellent choice for enhancing your computing experience.
Please NoteAll of my products are genuine, authentic goods. Occasionally I sell open box products, or products that have damaged packaging, or that may be previously used. I always try to disclose the specifics of the item and package condition within the listing details. Feel free to ask questions about anything listed.
Please view my response and make your purchase with confidence!
SHIPPING: Normal Shipping days are Monday - Friday. I ship items out on the next business day (Mon.-Fri.) upon receiving cleared payment.
I ship using USPS Mail and offer a 30-day return policy, unless otherwise stated in the listing.
RETURN POLICY: All my accessories are described to the best of my ability. I will be happy to answer any and all questions, measurements etc. just please ask!
ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN THE SAME CONDITION IT WAS SHIPPED TO YOU. ALL TAGS MUST STILL BE ATTACHED
