Brenthaven Edge 360 Case For 10.2-In iPad - Compatible with 7/8/9 Generations For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Brenthaven Edge 360 Case For 10.2-In iPad - Compatible with 7/8/9 Generations
Price: US $29.97
Brenthaven Edge 360 Case for 10.2-in iPad ~ Compatible with iPad 7th/8th/9th Generation
Note: Brenthaven case is in Good condition meaning it contains minor wear/scratches on the plastic portion. Please see pictures for details.
iPad is not included! I try to describe my items as honestly, clearly and accurately as possible. Bear in mind that I'm no expert by any means, so please ask any questions BEFORE offerding. To the best of my ability I will try to explain in detail the item and any flaws it might have. Examine the pictures and if you still have questions, please contact me.But if you don't ask any questions I can't be responsible.