You are offerding on a NEW Brookstone Tablet EnvelopeFor ANY 10" Device,iPad 1 & 2, New iPad & other 10" Tablets, Black Leather, Magnetic Snap. Very strong, SOFT leather that will hold & keep your tablet safe. U will really love this.
New in box!
- Compatible with your 10" Device, I pad 1, 2, or 3rd generation
- Slim & soft padded leather cover to protect your screen against bumps or scratches
- A magnetic snap that keeps your tablet and important paperwork secure
- Removable wrist strap allows easy carrying
- Fast and Free Shipping!
*** Great product. If you haven't bought from me before you need to know I take my time looking for every item I buy; I get theBest items I can. I have customers that will only buy from me. I also pay any extra shipping it will cost to ship. I pack real well & fast. Read my response & you will see I really try to make every transaction a great one. ***
Payment:
PayPal is our most preferable and safest payment method.
Instant payment is preferred; must be paid within 48hrs after sale.
Shipping & Handling:
Item(s) is sent out as soon as payment is cleared or up to 1 business days.
Please note that international packages can sometimes be held up in customs which may cause a delay in receiving your package.
If you can't find a specific item for sale, contact us and maybe we'll be able to get it for you.
response
I know you will be happy with my items; they come from a clean Smoke Free Home. I greatly appreciate 5-star Positive response in all categories.
I strive for 100% Positive response scores and ratings.
Return Policy - Satisfaction Guaranteed
If for some reason you are not happy with any part of your purchase, please contact me. ☺☻
I only accept unopened and unused items.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Item must be returned in the same condition received.
Refund will be made via PayPal as soon as item is received.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE:
IMPORT DUTIES, TAXES AND CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE ITEM PRICE OR SHIPPING CHARGES. THESE CHARGES ARE THE BUYER’S RESPONSIBIILTY
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR COUNTRY’S CUSTOMS OFFICE TO DETERMINE WHAT THESE ADDITIONAL COSTS WILL BE PRIOR TO offerDING/BUYING
INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE UNLESS OFFERED OR SPECIFICALLY AGREED TO, PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD INSURANCE TO YOUR SHIPMENT.UNBOXED ITEMS CAN NOT BE SHIPPED TO GERMANY, SORRY!
Thank You for Visiting!
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
