Brother HL-1440 Monochrome Laser Printer - Open Box, Untested For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Brother HL-1440 Monochrome Laser Printer - Open Box, Untested
Price: US $199.00
Brother HL-1440 monochrome (black and white) laser printer in its original retail box. Box is open. Specs from the box: up to 15 ppm print speed, up to 1200 x 600 dpi, 2MB memory standard (expandable to 34MB), Parallel and USB ports (printer cable not included), 250-sheet paper cassette for letter/legal, Windows and Mac compatible. Condition: UNTESTED, sold strictly as-is. I have not powered it on or printed a test page. The printer sits in its original styrofoam and plastic wrapping and appears unused, but I cannot verify that. Toner and drum status unknown; I have not confirmed every box content is present. From a storage unit find, sold as pictured. No warranty — the box's printed 1-year warranty expired.