CF400X / CRG-045H BCMY Laser High Yield Toner Cartridge Compatible Printing For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
You are offerding on: CF400X / CRG-045H BCMY Laser High Yield Toner Cartridge Compatible is aCF400X / CRG-045H BCMY Laser High Yield Toner Cartridge Compatible PrintingGreat replacement toner.CF400X/CRG-045H READ:I buy mostly estates, close outs, shelf pulls, and sale items. As the history of the item is not always known. I will describe all of my items listed to the best of my ability, if there are any flaws to the item it will be noted in the listing and photos of the flaw shown. At times I may miss a flaw, as I am only human. Please contact me and I will make it right and make sure that you are happy with you interaction and purchase from Big Man Tim. See photos for details and ask all questions before purchasing. "FREE SHIPPING"Thank you for shopping in my store.Check out the other items in my store!HAPPY offerDING111424/TM warehouse