UBB Store

COMPAQ PRESARIO M2000 AMD Sempron 2800+ - 896MB RAM 40GB HDD - DVD/CDRW - WIN XP
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
COMPAQ PRESARIO M2000 AMD Sempron 2800+ - 896MB RAM 40GB HDD - DVD/CDRW - WIN XP
Price: US $59.95

I used this awhile back - best guesstimate is 10+ years ago. Then, as now, I turn it on it just loops this message (pic). I’m laptop illiterate. If it works it works. I Googled it and it said hit F11 to go to bios but it just stayed in this loop - all I know / remember about.


Has adapter and keyboard protector. Obviously screen works and as far as I can remember everything else. The only physical is the button on left doesn’t push out that tray and stays out but you can still pull tray out (don’t know what it’s even for (pic)..?? I will try to update but that’s the most I remember. If ‘ALL THE SPECS” aren’t exactly like the listing specifics and description please confirm with (last pic). The unit is stock. Thanks for looking..!!


The Compaq Presario M2000 is a black notebook/laptop with a 15" screen, featuring an AMD Sempron processor running at 1.6Ghz. It comes with 896MB of RAM, a 40GB hard drive, and a DVD/CDRW drive. With Wi-Fi capability and running on Windows XP, this laptop is a reliable option for users looking for a compact and efficient computing device from the year 2000.



Buy Now