UBB Store

Canon BCI-21 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge 0955A003 Genuine New Sealed Package
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Canon BCI-21 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge 0955A003 Genuine New Sealed Package
Price: US $9.95
Canon BCI-21 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge 0955A003 Genuine New Sealed Package
This is an original Canon BCI-21 Tri-Color ink cartridge. This is new, unopened, still sealed in its original plastic blister pack.
The Item pictured is the actual item up for sale. I tried to get as many representative photos as possible (tried to show all sides) so there won't be any surprises. If you would like more photos, just let me know. I’d be happy to take more.
The quoted shipping cost is for the USA (including Alaska and Hawaii). I will discount shipping fees for multiple purchases (typically add $1 for shipping each additional item, depending on size & weight, after the heaviest item). Shipping charges includes a delivery confirmation tracking number, packaged in a padded envelope.
If you prefer Priority Shipping or want to add insurance, please let me know prior to offerding so the invoice can be adjusted accordingly.
If you have any other questions, please let me know. I will do my best to answer all questions within 36 hours.
Thanks and good luck!


Buy Now