UBB Store

Canon PIXMA MG7120 All-In-One Inkjet Printer Black- Prints on CD-R’s-Pre-Owned
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 All-In-One Inkjet Printer Black- Prints on CD-R’s-Pre-Owned
Price: US $199.95

SEE FULL DESCRIPTION BELOW. I purchased this new and used it occasionally— mainly to print artwork on blank CD-R’s and DVD-R’s. I have not used it in years, but the last time I did it was working perfectly. I am sure it will need sone new ink cartridges, and I am including a few packaged ones— I cannot vouch for them still being good. If I can find the owners manual I will include it. All info is online. The printer looks brand new.







The Canon PIXMA MG7120 is a wireless all-in-one inkjet photo printer designed for high-quality document and photo printing, scanning, and copying.

Key Specifications & Features

* Printing Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi color print resolution for crisp photo reproduction.

* 6-Tank Ink System: Utilizes individual ink tanks including Pigment Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Dye Black, and Gray ink for enhanced monochrome shading and color depth.

* Speed: Prints up to 15.0 ipm (black) and 10.0 ipm (color), with a 4" x 6" borderless photo in approximately 21 seconds.

* Connectivity: Built-in Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB, with support for Apple AirPrint, mobile printing, and memory card direct printing.

* Media Handling: Dual front paper cassettes (plain paper and dedicated photo tray), auto duplex (2-sided) printing, and direct CD/DVD disc printing.

* Display: 3.5-inch touchscreen LCD with an Intelligent Touch System.

Compatible Ink Cartridges

The printer uses PGI-250 / PGI-250XL (Pigment Black) and CLI-251 / CLI-251XL (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Gray) cartridges.

The Canon PGI-250XL & CLI-251XL 11 Cartridge Set offers a high-yield bundle containing multiple replacement tanks for high-volume color and photo printing.

The Canon PGI-250XL Black Ink Cartridge uses pigment-based ink formulated for sharp, smudge-resistant black text documents.

The Canon CLI-251XL Color Ink Cartridge provides individual color replacements utilizing the ChromaLife100+ system for long-lasting photo vibrancy.

The Canon Ink CLI-251 XL gray tank delivers true grayscale gradation and color stabilization for photo prints.

The Compatible Canon PIXMA MG7120 (CLI-251XL/PGI-250XL) HY Ink 14-Pack: Black, Cyan, Gray, Magenta, Pigment Black, Yellow Inkjet Cartridges provides an extended multi-pack covering all six printer color slots at a low cost per page.

The Canon PGI-250XL and CLI-251XL Compatible Ink Cartridges include integrated smart chips for accurate ink-level tracking across your cartridges.

The Canon Pixma Mg7120 High Yield Ink Cartridge Set supplies the core four-color XL replacement pack for everyday standard and color document printing.

The Canon PIXMA MG7120 (PGI-250XL) Black High Yield Ink Cartridge | 6432B001 | Inkjet | 500 Yield | Magenta | Genuine provides an estimated 500-page yield for heavy text printing.




Buy Now