Zyxel C3000Z CenturyLink DSL Modem & Dual-Band WiFi Router
Combine your DSL modem, wireless router, and wired networking in one device. The C3000Z supports compatible CenturyLink single-line and bonded DSL service, dual-band WiFi, and four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports.
I purchased this for a planned CenturyLink installation, but the installation could not be completed and I canceled the service. I no longer need the modem/router and am reselling it.
FEATURES• Dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi• Wireless AC / WiFi 5 support on the 5 GHz band• Supports compatible ADSL2+ and VDSL2 connections, including bonded DSL• Four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for computers and other wired devices• All-in-one modem/router design
CONDITION & INCLUDED ITEMS
Includes:
• Zyxel C3000Z modem/router
• Power adapter
• DSL cable to connect the modem to a telephone/DSL wall jack
Please review the photos for cosmetic condition. Photos show the actual item and accessories you will receive.
COMPATIBILITYPlease confirm with your internet provider that the Zyxel C3000Z supports your specific service and speed tier before purchasing. Provider setup or account credentials may be required.
