Chessbase Fritztrainer Chess DVD Never too Late for the Nimzo-Indian V. Bologan For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Chessbase Fritztrainer Chess DVD Never too Late for the Nimzo-Indian V. Bologan
Price: US $16.95
For your consideration is the Chessbase Fritztrainer DVD "Never Too Late For the Nimzo-Indian" Viktor Bologan. $6 Media Mail Shipping. Never too late for the Nimzo-IndianbyVictor BologanProductVideoSystem
Bologans way to the Nimzo-Indian was very long and difficult. Which he now regrets a lot: “I would better start it when I was young. First I played only the King’s Indian against 1.d4, later I learned Black’s Knights Tango, which already had some elements of the Nimzo-Indian and only in the new millenium I included the Nimzo Indian into my repertoire.” This period coincided with the period of winning the Dortmund 2003 tournament, when he managed to hold with Black against Vladimir Kramnik in the decisive last round in a Nimzo with 4.Qc2. The Moldavian grandmaster recommends the Nimzo-Indian to players of all levels, because it’s complex and simple at the same time. It teaches one very important thing in chess - how to play with the knight against a bishop. The Nimzo- Indian therefore has the same importance as the Ruy Lopez after 1.e4. This DVD is aimed to give Black a clear idea what to do against 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e6 3.Nc3 which is considered the strongest move order by White. Video running time: 4 hours 14 player,ProfessionalSystem:Windows 10 or higher