UBB Store

Chicony A20-330P1A A330A018P 330W 19.5V 16.92A AC Adapter Rectangular Plug
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Chicony A20-330P1A A330A018P 330W 19.5V 16.92A AC Adapter Rectangular Plug
Price: US $130.00
Chicony 330W AC power adapter with rectangular proprietary connector. Please compare the connector in the photos and both part numbers with your original adapter before buying. This is not a USB connector. Compatibility depends on the exact connector and electrical requirements; the model number A20-330P1A alone is not enough to confirm fit.
I bought this adapter about two years ago, but the connector did not fit my laptop. I put it in a drawer, thinking I would buy an adapter later, then forgot about it. I recently found it again and no longer need it.
It has essentially not been used. It was stored in a drawer with other adapters and accessories, so there are sligtly visible cosmetic marks from storage. It has not been tested with a compatible laptop. Please review all photos for the actual condition.
Label specifications:Brand: ChiconyModel: A20-330P1APart number (UP/N): A330A018PRated output: 330W, 19.5V DC, 16.92AInput: 100-240V AC, 4.4A, 50-60HzConnector: rectangular proprietary connector (see close-up photo)Color: Black
Included: the pictured power adapter with its attached DC cable. The AC wall power cord is not shown in the photos; I will locate it and include it with the adapter when it sells

Buy Now