Cisco 4OC12X/POS-I-SC-B GSR12000 4 port OC12X POS Single Mode ENG3 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cisco 4OC12X/POS-I-SC-B GSR12000 4 port OC12X POS Single Mode ENG3
Price: US $87.00
This unit arrives with a test report and a 1 year hardware warranty Cisco 4OC12X/POS-I-SC-B - 12000 4 port OC12X POS Single Mode ENG3 HECI: CNUIAP9AAA PN: 800-19731-09 List Price:US$120,000.00 The Cisco 12000 Series of packet over SONET/SDH (POS) line cards deliver state-of-the-art technology to cost-effectively scale carrier-class IP/Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) packet infrastructures to meet the needs of service providers around the world. The POS interfaces deliver high-performance, powerful features and a full range of interface types, speeds, and connectors, enabling deployment of high-speed core, peering, and edge applications. The POS line cards provide the ideal solution to meet and exceed the ever-growing demands for higher capacity and service availability.