Cisco Meraki MR46-HW Wi-Fi 6 indoor cloud-managed access point with its Cisco mounting bracket. Used, cosmetically clean. UNCLAIMED in the Meraki dashboard — I removed it from our organization myself, and the serial is available on request so you can verify with Meraki before you buy. Each unit was powered on over 802.3at PoE+ and confirmed to boot; it was not added to a dashboard, so client traffic was not tested. No Meraki license included; licenses are not transferable. Internal antennas, so nothing extra to buy. 1x 100/1000/2.5G BASE-T Ethernet. Cisco end-of-sale is 31 Dec 2026 and support runs to 31 Dec 2031. Ships from Texas within 2 business days. Free shipping. 30-day returns. lcdreamin What you see is what you get. Cisco Meraki MR46-HW Wi-Fi 6 Cloud-Managed Access Point MR46-HW · Wi-Fi 6 · Unclaimed · Includes Cisco mounting bracket This access point is unclaimed in the Meraki dashboard — I removed it from our organization myself. Message me through and I will send you the serial number so you can confirm the claim status with Meraki before you buy. No Meraki license is included — Meraki licenses are not transferable, and this access point will not pass traffic until you add it to your own licensed Meraki organization. Dashboard status Unclaimed Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 6 Ethernet 2.5 Gbps Supported until Dec 2031 Condition and testing
Used, pulled from service. Cosmetically clean — no cracks and no damage to the enclosure, the Ethernet port or the mounting bracket.
About the photos: these show a matching unit from the same batch, not the exact unit you will receive. Both access points in this listing are the same model, from the same pull, and in the same condition. If you would like photos of the specific unit before you buy, message me and I will take them.
Each unit was powered on with an 802.3at PoE+ source and confirmed to boot, with the status LED cycling normally.
What I did not test: they were not added to a Meraki dashboard, so client traffic, radio performance and Ethernet throughput were not tested. I am telling you exactly what I checked rather than calling it “fully working.”
Product lifecycle — please read Cisco has announced end-of-life for the MR46. End-of-sale is 31 December 2026. End-of-support is 31 December 2031. That means roughly five more years of Meraki dashboard support, but no new units from Cisco after the end-of-sale date. I would rather you know this up front than find it afterwards. Specifications BrandCisco Meraki ModelMR46-HW (part number 600-90010-B) Wi-Fi standardWi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) AntennasInternal. 5.4 dBi at 2.4 GHz, 6 dBi at 5 GHz. No external antennas required Network port1 x 100/1000/2.5G BASE-T Ethernet (RJ45), multi-gig, PoE in Power802.3at PoE+ required, up to 30 W. Label rating 12V DC 2.5A PlacementIndoor. The label notes 5 GHz band (W52, W53) is indoor use only ManagementCisco Meraki cloud dashboard (license required, not included) FCC IDUDX-60079010 Country of originTaiwan (stated on the unit's label) What you get
Each access point includes:
- 1 x Cisco Meraki MR46-HW access point
- 1 x Cisco mounting bracket, with the built-in bubble level
Not included:
- No Meraki license. Meraki licenses are not transferable. You must have your own Meraki organization and license to use this access point.
- No PoE injector or power supply. Requires 802.3at PoE+ from a switch or injector.
- No original box, no Ethernet cable and no wall anchors.
The mounting bracket is included. Plenty of used MR46 listings are the access point on its own, and the bracket is the part people end up hunting for separately.
Shipping Ships from Texas within 2 business days. Free shipping. Packed with bubble wrap in a right-sized box, with the bracket wrapped separately so it cannot press against the access point in transit. Returns 30-day returns. Buyer pays return shipping. If the claim status is not what I described, message me and I will make it right. Questions Message me through before you buy. I will send the serial number so you can confirm the claim status with Meraki yourself. lcdreamin · What you see is what you get.
