Citrix Netscaler MPX 5500 4-Port Load Balancer Device No HDD w/4GB CF (A0942) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
[zipedit]Citrix MPX 5500 Netscaler 4GB Flash No HDD (A0942)Brand new in the box.I see these things really do not sell here used. I am not sure how well a brand spanking new one will do without a hard drive. I guess we will see.See the pictures. Send me any questions and I will do my best to answer them.Send offers. I probably want your money worse than I want this big box taking up room on my shelf space. But take it easy on really low ball offers. I gotta pay shipping on this thing!!!30-Day Return Policy if not as advertised.