UBB Store

Commodore Amiga 2000 Rev 4.2 (PAL, Kickstart 1.3) Computer Keyboard Mouse Box SB
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Commodore Amiga 2000 Rev 4.2 (PAL, Kickstart 1.3) Computer Keyboard Mouse Box SB
Price: US $1599.99
Commodore Amiga 2000 Rev 4.2 (PAL, Kickstart 1.3)
Tested 100% Working, Battery Damage Professionally Repaired
Refurbished: WORKING CLEANED TESTED

This is a basic, unexpanded Amiga 2000, fully tested and working. It had battery leak damage, which has been properly repaired, and the RAM now passes hours of stress testing. All repairs and known quirks are listed below.

Configuration:

  • Motherboard revision 4.2

  • Kickstart 1.3 ROM

  • 512KB chip RAM and 512KB "slow" RAM onboard, no expansions

  • PAL Machine with PAL 8371 Fat Agnus (512KB chip RAM max). Displays RGB at 50Hz.

  • Power supply converted ("federalized") from 240V to 120V, so it runs on standard US mains power

Included:

  • Standard Commodore tank mouse

  • French AZERTY layout keyboard

  • Aftermarket 5.25" floppy drive (untested and left disconnected, see notes)

Repairs Performed:

  • Battery damage: The clock battery had leaked, damaging motherboard traces and the CPU socket. The battery was removed and not replaced. The original dual-wipe CPU socket was replaced with a high-quality machined-pin socket. The 86-pin CPU slot connector, also damaged by corrosion, was replaced with a brand new one. Two corroded traces near the CPU were repaired.

  • RAM: Several defective original RAM chips were replaced, along with a couple of bus transceivers. RAM now tests rock solid over a multi-hour stress test.

  • Joystick port: The 74LS157 IC was replaced because the original was missing some button presses.

  • Partial recap: All filter capacitors near the main power input were replaced with high-quality 105°C parts.

  • Floppy eject button: Was missing and has been replaced with a 3D-printed one. The color doesn't quite match; see photo.

Testing Performed:

  • 3.5" floppy drive: fully working

  • Sound: fully working

  • Both joystick ports: fully working

  • All Keyboard keys register key presses

  • Mouse works, both button register presses.

  • RAM: passed a multi-hour stress test

Notes:

  • No clock battery is installed, so the real-time clock will not keep time when the machine is off.

  • The 5.25" drive is aftermarket and was not tested. It is included but not connected.

  • As a PAL machine, it outputs 50Hz RGB. Make sure your monitor supports this.

Cosmetic condition:

Great overall. Some scuffs and scrapes, but no dings. All screws present. Slight damaged to front left bezel (see photo).

The Box is not the original box to the computer and the serial numbers do no match. There is no OEM styrofoam in the

box. The keyboard does have the styrofoam.

Manuals and Cables:

I added some manuals and the monitor cable.


A lot of work went into to restoring and testing everything in this computers. All socketed chips were pulled, tested, and reinserted. The head on the 3.5" floppy drive was cleaned. This computer wasn't just turned on to see if it works. Everything was tested, repaired (if needed), and cleaned. Please feel confident that you are getting a well tested and clean A2000 Computer.

I cannot reasonably list every feature, component, accessory, or cosmetic detail that an item may or may not have. To provide the most accurate representation possible, I intentionally include numerous high-resolution photos so buyers can clearly see exactly what is included, what is missing, and the overall physical condition of the item. Please examine all photos carefully, as they are considered part of the item description. The photos accurately depict the contents, cosmetic condition, and any visible wear, defects, or missing parts. If you have any questions or need clarification about a specific detail before purchasing, please feel free to ask.
If there is an issue with the product then email me first.Don't revert to leaving undesirable response. The best way is to simply communicate with an email. I work with all my costumers to try and make it right.
I work as high school teacher and the only days I can ship are a few days on Monday, and every Tuesdays and Thursdays. I don't ship on the weekend because my box store is not open on those days, I am busy testing and posting computers for sale, and I want to spend some time with my family. Thus, I place a "3 days to ship" to accommodate these issues.Thank you for your understanding.
I only use Global Shipping Service on International Order, no exceptions.

I will ship to Hawaii, Alaska, PO Boxes, and PR, even though I have a block on these areas, but they will be subject to paying exact shipping cost that will be calculated. Please ask prior to purchasing the computer.

policies leave me with no choice but to mark each of my sales with a “no return” policy. This is being done to protect me against returns such as (buyer’s remorse). After using the item for days and weeks, the buyer can submit a return and is not obligated to reimburse the seller for shipping charges and I have to pay for shipping charges back. Even though it is marked a “no return, “a buyer can still submit a return if the item was not as described or the item was damaged during shipping. Also, I do not need an policy to do what is right and accept the item back if it wasn’t as described or damaged during shipping. Keep in mind, that I mainly sell vintage computers and vintage computer accessories. That said even though the box/item may not show damage, the internal mechanism may have been damaged or jarred from a rough truck and/or plane ride. I will work with ALL my customers to resolve the problem. Recently, I have had to take back items where the buyer didn’t check with mom/dad, husband/wife, or God prior to buying and did a return. forced me to take the item back. Personally, I do not think that this is an acceptable way to return items. Many of the sellers on here are just trying to provide for their families and this kind of previous return is not fair to the seller. We are not Walmart or Costco that cannot absorb these financial damages. Again, I will work with all my costumers to ensure that they are happy with the item they purchased. Thank you for your patronage.





Buy Now