Commodore CSG/MOS 8520PD ODD EVEN ODD-EVEN CHIP for Amiga 500 #46 91The description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
ORIGINAL PICTURES!
CHIP comes with ESD bags or in one "Electrostatic Shielding Box" Shipped packaged!from one AMIGA 500 REV.8 - Original illustration!
2 CHIP - MOS/CSG 8520PD or A-1 CIA
for Commodore AMIGA A500/500+ or also for A500/A2000/CDTV
"I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers.
If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "
ORIGINAL PICTURES! CHIP comes with ESD bags or in one "Electrostatic Shielding Box" Shipped packaged! from one AMIGA 500 REV.8 - Original illustration! 2 CHIP - MOS/CSG 8520PD or A-1 CIA for Commodore AMIGA A500/500+ or also for A500/A2000/CDTV "I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers. If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "
