UBB Store

Compaq Presario CQ5 Laptop Windows 10 HOME Cd Rom 2gb Rom 223gb memory  FAST
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Compaq Presario CQ5 Laptop Windows 10 HOME Cd Rom 2gb Rom 223gb memory FAST
Price: US $140.00
This is a Compaq Presario CQ56 laptop and does include a charger. The battery seems to hold charge. There is a cd rom on side and does work, if you love to play those old computer games. This does have Windows 10 Home. 64 bit operating system. 2.0 gb ram and has 223gb memory. Intel Celeron CPU 900 @ 2.20 GHz 2.19 GHz
This laptop is really nice. Its pretty fast see the video. I was recording myself so I did the best I could LOL This would be great for anyone that still loves those old games. Also if your going to school this is a good laptop it is pretty quick and the internet works great.

Buy Now