This battery will replace Compaq part 220351-001 & 220807-001. Condition is "new." Not new old stock. Please check compatibility before purchasing.
What you see is what you get. The battery itself is a 7.2V 80mAh NiMH battery. The original Compaq battery is a 60mAh battery. Each battery is tested in a Compaq Armada 7700 series laptop before shipping. Every battery will come in an anti-static bag.
The battery provides the following functionality in the laptops below:
Compaq Armada 7400 (Hibernation only) Part 258634-002 is the CMOS battery. I do produce these.
Compaq Armada 7700 (RTC & Hibernation)
Compaq Armada 7800 (Hibernation only) The CMOS battery is a standard CR1220.
Compaq Armada E700 (Hibernation only) Part 152605-003 is the CMOS battery. There are ample options on for these, but if you would like one, message me and I'll make one.
We are only shipping to locations within the United States at this time.
Order processing:Orders will generally be processed the next business day, but it could take up to two business days before an order is shipped. This excludes holidays or any days USPS is closed. I do work a full time position in addition to supporting this battery business. There is a possibility your order will go out same business day if it received before 7 AM CST. I do ship on Saturdays as well as time permits.
Shipping notes:Orders are either shipped through the post office locations in either Shawano, WI or Green Bay, WI locations. I had a customer question this in the past, so I'm including this note.
I absolutely don't like USPS. Can I ship with UPS? Yes you can! Please select this option at checkout if you opt for UPS. These will almost always be shipped out of Green Bay, WI on the next business day. I however cannot offer overnight shipping at this time. This service is only available for buyers in the United States.
If you have any questions about installation of these batteries, I’ll do my best to answer those questions.Video tutorials are available under YouTube channel i80386sx for the Compaq LTE Lite/Elite/5000 series, Armada 4100/4200, Evo N600C & Armada 7700 series.There is a Facebook group called Compaq LTE and Armada owners for a resource as well.
If an issue should arise, please message me and we will work through any issues. Please do not leave neutral or negative response. Doing this only hurts the community.
