UBB Store

ComputerPREP Excel 2000 Module I Learning Guide CD Microsoft Office 2000
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ComputerPREP Excel 2000 Module I Learning Guide CD Microsoft Office 2000
Price: US $13.95
The ComputerPREP Excel 2000 Module I Learning Guide CD is a training instructional product designed to help users learn the basics of Excel 2000. The CD format allows for easy access to the learning guide, which is specifically tailored to Module I of the Excel 2000 curriculum. Created by the brand ComputerPREP, this product provides a comprehensive learning experience for individuals looking to enhance their skills in Microsoft Office 2000 specifically in the realm of Excel.I have found no writing in this, appears to have never been used.

Buy Now