UBB Store

Corsair iCUE 4000D 4000X Airflow Front I/O Panel USB-C USB 3.0 Audio OEM
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Corsair iCUE 4000D 4000X Airflow Front I/O Panel USB-C USB 3.0 Audio OEM
Price: US $39.99

Includes: Front I/O panel assembly, USB 3.x cable, USB Type-C cable, HD Audio cable, power LED leads, reset switch lead, and original mounting hardware shown in the photos.

Condition: Good used OEM part with normal signs of prior installation and handling. Front face presents well and connectors appear intact.

Fits: Corsair iCUE 4000D, 4000D Airflow, and 4000X RGB cases.

Original Corsair front I/O panel assembly removed from a Corsair iCUE 4000 series case.

Features
  • Power button
  • Reset button
  • USB 3.x Type-A front port
  • USB Type-C front port
  • 3.5mm audio connector
  • Integrated wiring harnesses
Included
  • Front I/O panel assembly
  • USB 3.x motherboard header cable
  • USB Type-C motherboard header cable
  • HD Audio connector
  • POWER LED+ lead
  • POWER LED- lead
  • RESET SW lead
  • Original mounting screws

The mounting screws shown will be threaded into the panel assembly for shipment to prevent loss. Remove the screws before installation and reinstall them to secure the assembly in the case.

This part is ideal for repairing damaged front USB, audio, or control-panel functionality without replacing an entire case.

Exactly what is shown in the photos is included.

We hope someone can put it to good use.

This item is offered on to provide buyers with ’s checkout, payment processing, and buyer protection. Pricing here reflects the use of ’s platform. This item is cross listed on other marketplaces and may be subject to prior sale.

Buy Now