UBB Store

Creality CMS 24v 350W Power Supply OEM CLS09-350-24
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Creality CMS 24v 350W Power Supply OEM CLS09-350-24
Price: US $29.99
The Creality CLS09-350-24 is an official, UL-certified switching power supply unit (PSU) manufactured by Creality. It is primarily used as the stock power source or a replacement part for mid-to-high performance 3D printers, such as the Creality CR-10 SE and Ender-3 V3.Key Technical Specifications
  • Output Power: 350 Watts
  • Output Voltage: 24V DC
  • Output Current: ~14.6 Amps
  • Input Voltage: 100–240V AC (with physical toggle switch for 115V/230V regions)
  • Cooling: Active cooling fan with a hollow, heat-dissipating aluminum alloy shell
  • Safety: Built-in overvoltage, overload, and short-circuit protections
Terminal Pin GuideIf you are wiring this unit, the screw terminals follow standard positioning:
  • L / N: AC Main Input (Live / Neutral)
  • Ground Symbol: AC Earth Ground
  • -V / COM: DC Negative outputs to the printer mainboard
  • +V: DC Positive 24V outputs to the printer mainboard
  • +V ADJ: Tiny potentiometer dial to fine-tune the voltage output slightly
Shipping Speed:- Items ship out within 3 business days.- Orders placed on Weekends may be delayed due to volume, so orders made Friday Night to Sunday Night may ship on Wednesday at the latest, but will do a good faith effort to ship out ASAP.- Business days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - and exclude USA Federal Holidays and Major State Holidays.
Services Offered:- Items are shipped USPS Ground Advantage and FedEx Home Delivery or FedEx Ground Economy, or UPS Ground - whichever is lowest cost, as shipping is free to buyer.- If you need USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day, please contact me first.
Overnight Shipping:- I do not ship out overnight.
Drop Shipping:- I do not support drop-shippers, unless you contact beforehand and get agreement that I can ship without logos/ packaging/etc.- If you buy an item, and leave a note demanding specific action - I will cancel the order if the order, especially if it says "please package in a new box, don't use any tape, please ship today, please deliver to FedEx tonight and send a picture of receipt of dropoff".- If you simply want the order shipped with no invoice, and no logos/branding, that is totally fine- I ship using bright ORANGE tape with BLUE shipping labels.
Returns:- I take returns for defective or damaged items, and I will provide a free return shipping label for a full refund- I do not take returns for items for any other reason, but may make exceptions for circumstances that are out of buyer's control (please contact me)- I do track serial numbers, or place serial stickers on items, and will check these on return of items - so please give me 48 hours to go and process your return
Location:- I am based out of Murray, Utah. 100% American owned business.- I do not do local pickup without prior arrangement, even if you're 2 blocks away.- This is a warehouse, not designed for walk-in customers so please excuse the strict rules. Parking is limited and it's in an industrial area.

Buy Now