UBB Store

Custom Pink, 75Hz Acer SB220Q bi, Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS Gaming Monitor
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Custom Pink, 75Hz Acer SB220Q bi, Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS Gaming Monitor
Price: US $48.00
Specs in title. Custom pink gaming monitor! It might have a few little paint chips on it but nothing crazy. It’s still a very cute monitor. I’m selling it for a good price, but there is literally nothing wrong with it AT ALL! I simply just have not touched my computer since I am no longer in college, and I do not game anymore. The stickers on it can be removed, but I think they add to its kawaiiness. This monitor, uncustomized, currently has purchase options on amazon (where I originally got it) for $139.

Buy Now