When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Custom RBG Gaming PC setup
Price: US $685.00
The pc is very fairly new it has been taken care of and has been used for only a couple months and than sat in a storage unit until this fall! I don’t have to sell it I’m just throwing it out there to see if I get an offer that’s worth it! Im willing to throw in an Acer ed273 Monitor, Razer keyboard, and Logitech mouse only if the offer is close to what I’m asking!(Asking $750 for everything)OBO If you have any questions or concerns contact meMain Parts:GPU: MSI GTX 1660 superCPU: Ryzen 3200gMotherboard: MSI X570-A proRam: 32g Trident NeoCase: Sama-3d black steel