DFI 586ipvg rev A Motherboard w/RAM & SL27K CPU For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
DFI 586ipvg rev A Motherboard w/RAM & SL27K CPU
Price: US $110.00
DFI 586ipvg rev A Motherboard w/RAM & SL27K CPU.
Has been fully tested and functions properly, comes with ram and processor, ships internationally, I guarantee this for a 30-day warranty after receiving
Also although I guarantee the motherboard I do not guarantee the processor or ram, both the RAM and processor worked while testing but these things are extra touchy and I've had some bad experience in the past with entire products being returned because one component failing, this purchase is mainly for the motherboard I'm just including the processor and RAM as a bonus but I do not guarantee the processor or RAM for a return, I only guarantee the motherboard for 30 days after you receive it.