|
Dakota AlphaSizer 2nd Edition Embroidery Lettering Sizing Software CD Full For Sale
|
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
🌟 Dakota AlphaSizer 2nd Edition (2001) – Embroidery Lettering & Sizing Software –new in package - This is a store use version, we never opened it.
Professional-Level Features: Includes Dakota’s full suite—keyboard lettering, height/width control, arc & bridge lettering, kerning, ballooning, density adjustments, and more—empowering precise, custom embroidery design. Build Your Creative Library: Comes with 75 Dakota Collectible embroidery designs, plus a variety of built-in fonts to enhance your projects right out of the box. Windows Compatibility: Runs on older Windows PCs (98/2000/XP), very likely will run on Windows 7. However, they changed the architecture in Windows with version 8. Since this is new, I haven't opened it. If you are interested, I will open it and see if I can run it on my Windows 10 system.

|
| | |