UBB Store

Dell 0V86H2 Other, 3-Ports SAS 6G/s EBOD I/O Enclosure Management Module
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell 0V86H2 Other, 3-Ports SAS 6G/s EBOD I/O Enclosure Management Module
Price: US $59.99

The Dell 0V86H2 3-Port SAS 6Gb/s EBOD I/O Enclosure Management Module is a reliable storage interface component designed for managing and connecting SAS-based external storage enclosures. Built for enterprise environments, this module ensures stable communication between servers and EBOD (External Bunch of Disks) systems, enabling efficient data handling and storage expansion.

With support for 6Gb/s SAS connectivity and multiple ports, it provides dependable performance for high-capacity storage setups. Its robust design allows seamless integration with compatible Dell storage enclosures, making it ideal for data centers and enterprise storage infrastructures.

Specifications:

  • Model: 0V86H2
  • Type: EBOD I/O Enclosure Management Module
  • Interface: SAS
  • Data Transfer Rate: 6Gb/s
  • Ports: 3 × SAS ports
  • Application: External storage enclosure management
  • Compatibility: Dell SAS storage enclosures and systems

Features:

  • Supports 6Gb/s SAS connectivity for efficient data transfer
  • 3-port design for flexible storage connections
  • Designed for EBOD enclosure management and control
  • Reliable performance in enterprise storage environments
  • Easy integration with compatible Dell storage systems
  • Ideal for data centers, storage expansion, and high-capacity setups


Buy Now