UBB Store

Dell EcoLoop Essential Computer Backpack 14-16" Shoulder/Laptop Bag CP3724 (NEW)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell EcoLoop Essential Computer Backpack 14-16" Shoulder/Laptop Bag CP3724 (NEW)
Price: US $22.75
The Dell EcoLoop Essential Computer Backpack is a sleek and durable option for carrying your 14-16" laptop. Made of water-resistant polyester material, this backpack features all-over pattern in black color. It is designed with padded partitions to securely hold your laptop and other essentials. With a compact size of 140mm length, 440mm height, and 310mm width, this backpack is perfect for on-the-go use and is compatible with various Dell laptop models. Perfect for those looking for a stylish and practical solution for protecting their laptop while on the move.

Note on Color:While I make every effort to capturethe actual color of this item in the images provided in my listings, my cameramay affect the way color is displayed on the listing. I encourage you toinquire regarding color(s) of this item if that is something you are particularabout, prior to making a purchase.

Does not include any props in photos.

“Dollar used to show size reference only, not included. “

Before you buy, please note that some of the items in myshop are pre-owned and may (or may not) have some signs of wear (scratches,scuffs, pulls, etc) due to their age. Any very noticeable defects or marks willbe noted in the descriptions.

Thank you for shopping.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I willalso be happy to provide additional images and measurements.

Photos are of the actual item you will be receiving.

Thank you for looking!!

Oh, and check out my other items“Flounder’sEclectic Finds”...thanks!!

SHIPPING. I weigh every single item I post, I don'tprofit on shipping, and I don't offer free shipping, most of the time, becauseshipping is not free. I would rather Share the shipping cost. Also, I dorecycle clean shipping supplies at times but they will be packaged with utmostcare.

Returns:This may be returned within 30 days for arefund.

The tags, if any, must be attached. The item must arrivein the same condition it was shipped. Thanks!!




Buy Now