UBB Store

Dell Inspiron 580 (Fresh Install of Linux Mint) with cords
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell Inspiron 580 (Fresh Install of Linux Mint) with cords
Price: US $125.00
Dell Inspiron 580
- Linux Mint 22.3 - Cinnamon 64-bit Operating System
- 6 GB Ram (DDR3)
- Intel Core i7 870 CPU @ 2.93 GHz x 4 Cores
- AMD Radeon R5 240 GPU- 640 GB HDD
Originally this computer had the Intel Core i3 Dual Core processor, but I upgraded it to the four core processor and added a GPU.
I loaded a fresh install of Linux Mint which should provide the most stable and supported features of any modern operating systems.This computer is great as a general purpose computer or for light office work. The HDD could be upgraded for speed but I wanted to keep the cost of materials low. The HDD tests 100% functional.Included: desktop, power cord, display port to HDMI cord

Buy Now