UBB Store

Dell K177G 0K177G EMC SLIC06 103.054.100 4Gb Fibre Channel Module 4-Port
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell K177G 0K177G EMC SLIC06 103.054.100 4Gb Fibre Channel Module 4-Port
Price: GB $67.74
Dell K177G 0K177G EMC SLIC06 103.054.100 4Gb Fibre Channel Module 4-PortThis product data sheet is originally written in English.

103-054-100C - EMC 4-Port 4GB Fibre Channel Hot-Swappable I/O Card ModuleDetail:EMC 4-Port 4GB Fibre Channel Hot-Swappable I/O Card CorporationEco Friendly: YesWeight: 5 lb(s)103-054-100C - EMC 4-Port 4GB Fibre Channel Hot-Swappable I/O Card Module Detail: EMC 4-Port 4GB Fibre Channel Hot-Swappable I/O Card Module Model: 103-054-100C Manufacturer: EMC Corporation Eco Friendly: Yes Weight: 5 lb(s) MPN K177G Brand Dell UPC Does Not Apply EAN Does not apply

Buy Now