UBB Store

Dell Wyse 7040 Thin Client i5-6500TE - 8GB RAM  - NO Hard Drive/AC ADAPTER
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell Wyse 7040 Thin Client i5-6500TE - 8GB RAM - NO Hard Drive/AC ADAPTER
Price: US $84.99
Specs:
  • i5-6500TE
  • 8GB RAM DDR4
  • No SSD/Drive included
  • No OS installed
Thermal paste has been repasted. Units dusted out.Dell Wyse 7040with theIntel Core i5-6500TEis a high-performance thin client built into an ultra-compact micro form factor. Unlike standard thin clients, it uses a desktop-class "TE" (Low Power) processor, making it powerful enough to function as a standalone PC or a robust home lab node.Core Specifications
  • Processor:Intel Core i5-6500TE (Skylake 6th Gen); Quad-core with a 2.3 GHz base and 3.3 GHz turbo.
  • Memory:Two DDR4 SoDIMM slots supporting up to 16GB RAM.
  • Storage:
    • One M.2 2280 slot (supports both SATA and NVMe SSDs).
    • One 2.5-inch SATA bay for an additional SSD or HDD.
  • Graphics:Integrated Intel HD Graphics 530, capable of driving dual monitors.
  • Networking:Gigabit Ethernet comes standard, often featuring an optional SFP port for fiber connectivity.
  • I/O Ports:Six USB 3.0 ports, one DisplayPort, and one HDMI port.
Key Features
  • Security Focus:Designed for high-security environments, it supports Intel vPro, TPM 1.2/2.0, and BIOS-level security protections.
  • Versatility:While marketed as a thin client for virtual desktops (VDI), its hardware allows it to run full versions of Windows 10, Linux, or hypervisors like Proxmox.
  • Thermal Design:The "TE" processor has a 35W TDP, allowing for relatively quiet operation and lower power consumption compared to standard desktops.
Shipping Speed:- Items ship out within 3 business days.- Orders placed on Weekends may be delayed due to volume, so orders made Friday Night to Sunday Night may ship on Wednesday at the latest, but will do a good faith effort to ship out ASAP.- Business days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - and exclude USA Federal Holidays and Major State Holidays.
Services Offered:- Items are shipped USPS Ground Advantage and FedEx Home Delivery or FedEx Ground Economy, or UPS Ground - whichever is lowest cost, as shipping is free to buyer.- If you need USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day, please contact me first.
Overnight Shipping:- I do not ship out overnight.
Drop Shipping:- I do not support drop-shippers, unless you contact beforehand and get agreement that I can ship without logos/ packaging/etc.- If you buy an item, and leave a note demanding specific action - I will cancel the order if the order, especially if it says "please package in a new box, don't use any tape, please ship today, please deliver to FedEx tonight and send a picture of receipt of dropoff".- If you simply want the order shipped with no invoice, and no logos/branding, that is totally fine- I ship using bright ORANGE tape with BLUE shipping labels.
Returns:- I take returns for defective or damaged items, and I will provide a free return shipping label for a full refund- I do not take returns for items for any other reason, but may make exceptions for circumstances that are out of buyer's control (please contact me)- I do track serial numbers, or place serial stickers on items, and will check these on return of items - so please give me 48 hours to go and process your return
Location:- I am based out of Murray, Utah. 100% American owned business.- I do not do local pickup without prior arrangement, even if you're 2 blocks away.- This is a warehouse, not designed for walk-in customers so please excuse the strict rules. Parking is limited and it's in an industrial area.

Buy Now