UBB Store

Digital Logitech io2 Digital Writing Pen 866093-0000 W/ Docking Cradle
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Digital Logitech io2 Digital Writing Pen 866093-0000 W/ Docking Cradle
Price: US $54.99
Experience the precision of digital pen technology with the Logitech io2 Digital Writing Pen, model 866093-0000. This pen is designed to offer a natural writing feel, ideal for those who wish to digitally sign documents or create detailed drawings. The set includes a docking cradle for easy storage and connection when not in use.With its USB connectivity, the Logitech io2 ensures seamless integration with your digital devices. The package contains two pieces, allowing for multiple users or backup convenience. Note that the manufacturer's warranty is not applicable. While the country of origin is not specified, the quality and reliability of this digital pen are sure to meet your needs.
Please pay attention to the pictures to make sure this is the item(s) you are needing/wanting! The Picture is only to show the conditionof items I have. They do not represent how many there are. The title say exactlywhat you will get. Sometimes items can vary!; Pictures are important! Also it is it is better to open a case if you have problems with any orders we receive 50 to a hundred emails a day and your could be overlooked. Also this is the best way for both of us to protect ourselves. So please open a case because I can miss your emails. Thank you
Things I have, have been purchased at sales. You receive it exactlyas I show in picture. I try to be upfront with you the best that I can.Feel free to ask any questions.We offer FREE RETURNS if there are any problems!

Buy Now