UBB Store

Dynex DX-C114197 - Network cable 6' ( 1.8 m ) CAT 5e - Brand New
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dynex DX-C114197 - Network cable 6' ( 1.8 m ) CAT 5e - Brand New
Price: US $7.99

The product image is the actual item you will receive including all contents unless otherwise noted. I do not use stock photos. All my inventory comes from a clean, smoke-free environment.


I am not sponsored by or affiliated with the brand associated with the product being sold.


I am not an authorized dealer of this product. This product has no manufacturers warranty.


response: response is left for buyers after purchase has been completed. Should services meet your satisfaction, your response would be greatly appreciated. Should you have an issue or problem with your order, I request the opportunity to make amends or resolve the issue before response is left. Your satisfaction is my highest priority!


CUSTOMER SERVICE: Please ask any questions before offerding. Please contact me via messages with any questions or concerns.


PAYMENT: Please pay within 24 hrs of sale ending. Please pay same day for Buy It Now.


SHIPPING: US Only-Shipped FREE SAME or NEXT day with USPS.



Buy Now