This listing is for an officially EFF supported hotspot (Moxee K779HSDL) with the latest version of Rayhunter pre-installed for your privacy needs. This device is new and unused and comes in the original manufacturer box. The listing includes the Rayhunter flashed hotspot, battery, inactive AT&T SIM card, charger, and instruction booklet.
Ships discretely and securely with tamper evident packaging for free from USA.
The Rayhunter software, developed by the EFF, can be used to determine if your cell signal is potentially being intercepted by a Stingray / IMSI catcher device. The hotspots are generally locked to either Verizon or ATT but you don't need the provider to match your cell provider and you do not need active service on the hotspot to use it as an IMSI Catcher detector.
I am not affiliated with the EFF (as is the case with all sellers) but I follow their documented procedures and best practices for Rayhunter installation on devices that they officially support. I will provide instructions on how to set up and operate the device assist and I will assist to the best of my ability with any troubleshooting needed.
10% of total sales donated directly to the EFF. If you can't afford the listing price, take a look at my other listing for used devices and send me an offer - I'd like to get one of these in the hands of everyone who would like to have one. No returns accepted, please reach out with any questions!
